Sunday, August 26, 2012

I'm Tired

Two words. I'M TIRED!!!!!! No. Not just tired, pooped, exhausted. I'm going to take the world's longest nap. OPH!!!!!

On Friday Mom takes Bella and I to Victoria Gardens again and we walked and walked and walked. We then ended up at Grandma and Grandpa's house and Binx just wanted to play.

Saturday morning Mom and Dad wake up bright and early and say we're going hiking.

We drove and drove this long and winding road. I had to balance myself so many times. But we finally ended up at the:

Lake Gregory Dog Park

We were joined by my old friend Duke and his sister Jasmine. We were also joined by a Harlequin named Arrow and black named Spice.

After some fun at the park we went for a hike. It wasn't as long as the hike to Heart Rock but it was still a lot of fun. Plus there was a large pool.

After the hike we Duke's daddy joined us to go get some food. We went back to Lake Arrowhead. Arrow and Spice went home but guess who joined us:

Sabre

I got to enjoy my french fries again. Now I don't mean to sound arrogant but I'm usually the center of attention and it wasn't just Duke but also Sabre that got all the attention.

Everyone's petting Sabre

Well I need to catch up on a lot of sleep. For all of you who took pictures of me. Please post them on my Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment