Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hike To Heart Rock

This morning Mom and dad woke up bright and early and got Bella and I ready. We all get into the car. After driving a long and winding road we stop. Dad said we were going to hike to Heart Rock. When I got out of the car there were a lot of Danes.

There was my old friend Duke

The Harlequin is Chance. The Blue is Zora. Zora's Sister Roma (a Boston Terrier) is hiding behind Chance.

I also made some new friends.

That is Breena

This is Journey. He is a wolf hybrid

Not everyone joining us on the hike was a dog there was also Saber. He's a miniature horse. Before I continue this. The main joke I hear is that I'm a horse.

There's me. There's Saber. Do we look anything alike? Enough said.

So we started to walk. Sometimes Mom and Dad let us run loose. That was a lot of fun.

Everybody hiking

Pretty Scenery

After a long walk we finally arrive at Heart Rock. The thing that was so fun about Heart Rock was that there were two swimming pools. This is the life.

I slipped on the rock then Bella pushed me in

While we were at Heart Rock we got a major shock. Bella jumped into one of the ponds and started swimming. Bella my scaredy little sister who won't even let Mom and Dad give her a bath went for a swim.

If you look closely you'll see a little head sticking out of the water near the rock.

Since this was so sudden this is the only photo so far we have of Bella swimming. Everyone else is going to check their cameras and hopefully there's more.

After we finished hiking Duke's owner Bill along with Mom and Dad took us to Lake Arrowhead. We walked around looking for a place to eat but our parents settled on McDonalds. I'm a little jealous of Duke. He's bigger so he got all the attention and everyone wanted to take a picture with him and not me. But while everyone was taking pictures of Duke these kids a few tables back kept feeding me their french fries. Duke might have gotten all the attention but I got the free food.

Mom and Dad said we're going on another hike in a few weeks. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment