Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Little Secret Revealed

So on Monday Mommy takes Bella and I out for our weekly walk around Victoria Gardens. It was business as usual until we got to the playground. BELLA GOT ALL THE ATTENTION!!!!

All the kids petting Bella

Well I usually get all the attention so I guess it's time Bella got some too, plus it is really going to benefit her therapy dog training.

I got to meet a lot of dogs too. Several Poodles, a Border Collie, several Chihuahuas, and a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel named Nemo. He really liked playing with me.

I got hounded by the paparazzi AGAIN!!!! OMG!!!! We walk half a block and someone wants to take a picture with me. We got stuck in one place for a whole hour because one person takes a picture with me then as soon as that person leaves another person comes, then another, then another.

There is a little secret I've been keeping for the last few months and now I think it's time to reveal it, I'm trying to get into the Guinness Book of World Records. According to the Guinness Book of World Records the tallest female dog is a Great Dane named Nova. She measures in at 35.5 inches at the shoulders. Well Mom and Dad measured me a few days ago and I came in a 35 inches. Unlike Nova, I'm just a puppy, I'm still growing. Great Danes don't stop growing until they are between 18 and 24 months. That means I still have 5 to 11 months of growing left. I could easily pass Nova. So all you people taking pictures of me. Keep those pictures in a safe place, I might be famous someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment