Friday, May 18, 2012

Weird Day

So on Wednesday Mom and Dad wake up early and pack Bella and I in the car. Mom said her car needed an oil change. Whatever that is. So we drive to this place that had a lot of cars. We all get out and they take Mommy's car. Mom and Dad take me inside and I'm the center of attention again. There was this little girl that kept crying. I tried to make her happy by letting her pet me but that only made her cry some more. She seemed to like Bella better anyway. This guy tried to sell Mom another bigger car but mom said no. Mom you might want to think about getting a new car because I'm getting kinda big. After Mom got her car back we went to Victoria Gardens. One of the few times Bella also comes with us. Well we were only there for an hour when Bella got hurt. Mom thinks she accidentally cut herself on a bush. There was blood everywhere. I'm surprised Bella didn't cry. The smallest scratch usually makes her yelp. Mom drops me off at grandma and grandpa's house and takes Bella to the vet. When mom came home, she came home with the running lamp again.

Princess Cone Head

Mom then grabbed me and we went back to Victoria Gardens.

We met Dad for dinner at my favorite place, Johnny Rockets. Mom then took me walking around for some more training. Cool thing about this time was, I got to meet a boy. There was this boy, Raider, he's the same color as me and only a few months older. He was only a little bit taller than me. He actually asked me to play with him so I did.

Raider and Me

Raider and Me playing

Well Mom walked me around some more. Everybody would not stop talking how big I am. One guy even called me a very convienient dog because he didn't have to bend over. I got hounded by the paparazzi again though.

Mom says she's on vacation this week so we're going to be doing a lot more training. We'll see how this week goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment