Saturday, May 19, 2012

I'm So Tired

Two words, I'M TIRED!!!!!!

Yesterday Mom takes me to Victoria Gardens. We walked around. Mom took me into almost every store. There was a lot of clothes Mom was interested in. While we were walking there was this boy that kept grabbing on to his mom and then started crying when he saw me. His mom picked him up and told Mom that last week a dog my size chased him and scared him. Mom told the boy that I am training to be a therapy dog and that I'm really nice. He started petting me. Mom also gave him a treat to give me. His sister also gave me a treat.

We met Dad for lunch. Johnny Rockets like usual.

Mom was tired too. She kept telling Dad that she couldn't feel her legs anymore. I don't get it, she was still walking.

Well today, more walking.

Mom and Dad took me and Bella to the Walk With Animals fair. It was outside. The place looked like an oversized dog park. The day started off with a walk around this really large swimming pool. I wanted to go for a swim but Dad wouldn't let me. It looked a little yucky anyway. It was green and ducks were swimming in it.

We then got to enjoy the fair.

There were other animals there too aside from dogs. There was also a booth of farm animals. You know, every time I go out people joke that I'm a horse. Well there was a miniature horse there.

There's me and a horse. Do I look anything like her?

As always there were people asking to take my picture. I might have been the center of attention but Bella was the laughing stock due to her cone.

Paparazzi taking pictures of me

So yeah after two days of a lot of walking I'm REALLY tired. I think I'm going to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment