Thursday, March 22, 2012

More Training

Mom and Dad woke me up real early yesterday morning to meet with Curtis. We went to a place called Bass Pro Shops. Curtis tested me on the elevator and the stairs, I aced them no problem. The store is a little strange. There's this large swimming pool that has these large fish in it. Curtis kept asking me to look at the fish. I just wanted to jump in for a swim. There's also all these animals all over the store. Odd thing is, they don't move. I wonder why?
Mom and Dad then took me to Victoria Gardens. First we went to my favorite restaurant Johnny Rockets. They actually give me a bowl of water and have a doggy menu. Like always Mom takes me for some more training. As always we go to the playground. One kid pets me, next thing you know, 10 kids are petting me. Though yesterday was more like 100. Mom decides to sit down and finish some paperwork. I swear it wasn't just kids at the playground but kids around the eating area that wanted to pet me. I need to start signing autographs soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment