Friday, March 16, 2012

First Day Of Therapy Dog Training

Boy am I tired. Yesterday was my first real day of therapy dog training. It was a lot of work.

First mom took me to where she works. Mom's colleagues couldn't stop saying how big I am.

Mom later took me to Victoria Gardens again to meet with Curtis. She says that Curtis is now my teacher and I have to follow everything he says. I don't mind riding in an elevator or walking up stairs but Curtis tried to get me to walk up these moving stairs. He called it an escalator. I'M NOT GOING ON!!!!!! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!!!!

Well my favorite part of going to Victoria Gardens is when Mom takes me to the playground. One kid is petting me. Next thing I know, 10 kids are petting me. This is the life.


Kids petting me


Dad with some kids at the playground

No comments:

Post a Comment