Monday, March 19, 2012

Huntington Dog Beach

On Sunday I went to a place called Huntington Dog Beach.  I have been there a couple of times before and have always liked it there.  It is a great place that I can meet other dogs and run around almost as much as I want.


Yes this is really a picture from where I just went and not a dream picture.

I found only one problem with Dog Beach this time.  THE WIND!!!!  It was cold and there were not many other dogs around this time because of it.


This is Lucy.  Her coat is being blown off her back by the wind and everyone was very cold.  Just for those who don't know who Lucy is, she is Giant George's older sister.  She likes to stay with her Mom and doesn't do much when I see her but it is nice to be around her anyway.  Getting back to my story, I ran up and down the beach for about an hour and a half.  Why did I do this, TO MEET OTHER DOGS OF COURSE!  And it is very nice to be able to run without worrying about hitting things too.


I bet that you are now wondering who all was there at Dog Beach with me.  I don't think I need to worry about the Humans so I will only list the other dogs.  I was not there alone with Lucy.  There was Bella (my small sister), Lucy, Archer, and Atlas. Archer is another puppy like myself but a little smaller than I am but not by much.  Atlas is a full grown adult male dane that makes me feel a bit small.  Who knows, I might come close to being his size when I am full grown but we will see.


This is a picture of Archer and I.  I know that Archer looks a bit bigger than me but that is camera angles for you.


This is Atlas, Bella, and I next to Atlas's Dad.  

Hopefully next time I go here I will see more Dane's and a whole lot less wind.  It was a lot of fun anyway and I still was very tired after I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment