Wednesday, April 4, 2012

YMCA take 2

Today, Tuesday April 4, I went back to the YMCA again.  This time instead of going with Mom I went with Dad.  I didn't hear an alarm go off but at about 8 am we got up and left.  I hope that Dad is not turning into a morning person.  I need my sleep.  Anyway, I went to the YMCA again today.  The first place we went to was a gym area with a lot of weights. There were a lot of interesting smells.  After the weight room we went up stairs and found a couple of different rooms with wood floors.  Only one I could enter because the others said they needed eye protection.  Does that mean that I need goggles?  Oh well.  The other room I could go in was big with a couple of loops high in the air on either end.  I have no idea what the room was used for but it did have a lot of interesting smells.  After that room we went upstairs again. How many stairs does this place have?  The third floor just showed us the wood floor rooms from high up above.  then we went back down stairs, all the way down stairs.  we went farther back into the YMCA and through a couple of sliding glass doors.  There was this huge water bowl that people were in.  I don't understand why people would do that.  The water didn't even taste all that good, too much salt.

I did like going back to that room and visiting all the people.  I am not sure that I would get in or not but Daddy was not letting me in at all.  He said the YMCA might not appreciate if I got into their pool.  I am not sure why, he just gave me a bath on Sunday.  I only got a little dirty digging in the yard at grandma and grandpa's house yesterday.

After the first time at the pool I went to the other side of the YMCA to the very open room with older people in it.  They were moving around and using stretchy things and balls.  One of the ladies there even let me have her ball to play with.  It didn't last long like my balls at home do though.  It popped the first time I bit down on it.  but it was still fun to shake the remains around for a while.  Everyone even started laughing when I did it.  I am not sure they understood that I needed to make sure it was completely dead before it came and got me!

After that Dad took me around the YMCA a few more times until close to the time we left we went in with the kids.  This was great until I had a small accident in the room.  I am embarrassed about it but it made all the kids leave the room.  After Dad did something with paper and a spray bottle we left for the day.  I wish I hadn't made that mistake, the kids were a lot of fun.  They even all had treats for me to have.  There was even a little girl that seamed a bit similar to Mom except a lot smaller.  I liked her.

Oh well.  I hope to go back there again sometime and possibly play with the kids more.

No comments:

Post a Comment