Saturday, April 21, 2012

Now I'm Confused

So Mom and Dad wake up bright and early yesterday morning and grabbed Bella and I. Mom said we were going to Victoria Gardens. Things are typical so far. Things started to get weird when we passed Grandma and Grandpa's house but didn't go. Usually when we go to Victoria Gardens we drop Bella off at Grandma and Grandpa's house and mom takes me for a training round. Mom said we were going to scrap training for today so Bella could also have some fun. Wow, my sister finally gets to join in on the fun with me.
So we arrive at Victoria Gardens. Dad goes to work. He works at this place called the Apple store. I don't get it. There are no apples in the store just a bunch of shiny screens. While Dad's at work there's all these tents popping up in the middle of the road. Mom said it's called a Farmer's Market. I wanted to go where they were selling all the food. Mom said no because no dogs allowed. Oh well.
After dad got off work we went to my favorite restaurant, Johnny Rockets. Talk about customer service. They gave Bella water in her favorite color bowl, pink, and water in my favorite color bowl, red. The water had these things floating in it. I tried to catch some. They were cold and tasted like water but they were so slippery and did I mention cold? Whenever I accidentally dropped one on the floor I couldn't pick it up again. Dad bumped into the owners of Johnny Rockets. They had the waiter bring out more of those cold floaty things.
Later I think I got a little jealous of my sister. As soon as people saw her they started petting and playing with her instead of me. Well she's usually jealous of me so nice turn around.
On our way home we stopped at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Binx wanted to play but I was too tired and boy I was tired. So was Bella. I remember falling asleep on the floor. When I woke up the sky was dark and my favorite time, dinner time!

No comments:

Post a Comment