Thursday, June 7, 2012

Back to the beach

a few of my friends at the beach. Mom, you are supposed to take pictures of me!
Much better Mom

Several of my friends at the beach. When did grandma get here?

Oh look Mom is trying to give me a snack, darn there was nothing.

And now Mom is wondering where I went, I want snacks.

And now Mom is betraying me to Duke.

I am playing with Binx, Bella, and Archer.  Digging party!!!!
Archer looking lost



Rougar Bella and I  just spotting some fun
And I found it, an interesting frisbee

Friends at play

Lucy right near people, she is almost always next to someone.  I think she is a bit of an attention hound but aren't we all?

Now you may be asking yourself why there are only captioned photos on this post.  Well I have been to the beach a few times now so although it is a lot of fun like always I did not feel that we needed to go over the same thing again.  These are just a few of the pictures that were taken but I felt that they would be good for now.  I hope that everyone is enjoying my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment